EdTechHive is thrilled to announce the launch of our first Hive in Markham at St. Matthew CES (YCDSB)! Opening in September 2019, EdTechHive Markham will serve K-12 students throughout the community by offering STEM-based programs throughout the year. Our first series of programs to support families will be offered as:
- Before and After School STEM Club
- Lunch Time STEM Program
- After School Extracurricular STEM programs from our collection of over 20 courses
- Access to STEM MINDS Online Academy
- PA Days, March Camp and Summer Camps for youth ages 4-14
- Community events like Science Rendezvous, Maker Faire, Hackeronics, Hackathons and much more!
At EdTech Hive, we believe that everyone deserves a personalized learning experience tailored to their needs, so we created programs to meet the needs of learners. All of our programs are designed to support learners of all levels, from beginner to advanced, all in one class. Students and teachers who register for our programs have the opportunity to explore a wide variety of skills and technologies as they progress through various stages of development. Our project-based learning experiences introduce kids to a variety of STEM careers, skills, and tools so they are able to make a direct connection between what they are learning in our programs, and how that learning is applied in the real world. This helps learners translate their experiences into dreams for their own future and provides them the skills they need to be successful today, and tomorrow!